$50 Gold Membership
Includes the following benefits:
$75 Platinum Membership
- Unlimited use of the online child care provider search for one year.
- Access to our exclusive database of Informal/Exempt providers. (This feature is not functional on our website at this time. Please call and let us know that you are a member interested in Informal/Exempt providers. A Parent Counselor will be happy to help you.)
- Enter your information once and it will be saved on our secure database. Perform repeat searches simply by logging in to our members section.
- Membership allows you to enter additional search criteria and receive more detailed information about the child care providers.
- Daily Parent Newsletter
- Agency newsletter and legislative updates
- Invitations to trainings, workshops and members only meetings
- Reduced fees for workshops and special events
- Access to the Loan Closet. This contains toys, books and other items for children, as well as books and videos for adults on child development.
- All of the above benefits PLUS
- Enhanced child care search. You will be assigned a specific Child Care Referral Specialist who will work closely with you to help meet your child care needs. You have your choice of speaking with your Referral Specialist or communicating through email. Before you receive any child care provider profiles, your Specialist will do vacancy checks to ensure that those providers have openings for your children.
Child Care Providers, Businesses,
Community Organizations and Child Care Advocates
Please click here to view additional membership benefits and options.
Become a Member
Click here to go to our online registration page.
Already joined online as a Website Member? Click Here to Login
Free, Limited Access
Non-members can access the online search page here, but will not have access to the advanced search features.
The providers who will be referred to you meet the basic criteria for your child care search as reported to the Child Care Council of Suffolk, Inc. by the providers themselves. We offer referrals, not recommendations. Families should call providers to verify the information and to inquire about openings in the program. Parents should always visit the program before choosing a child care provider. The Child Care Council of Suffolk, Inc. is not liable for any activities resulting from your use of this service, including but not limited to: your family obtaining suitable care; the actions or conditions of any provider; the completeness or correctness of any listing; or the quality or availability of care, among others. If you are dissatisfied with a provider or discover that a provider does not match the description, please notify the Child Care Council of Suffolk or call the New York State Office of Children and Family Services (the state agency that regulates child care and investigates regulatory complaints) at 631-342-7100.
We hope that this information is helpful to you. Child Care Council of Suffolk strives to ensure that all clients are satisfied with our service. Please contact us if you are unhappy with your referrals, or if you have a problem with any of our educational materials, our website or our staff.