We offer a variety of information and services for child care providers. Just some of the services we can help you with include:
- Referring parents who are seeking child care to your programs
- Training programs and workshops on many topics of interest
- Food and nutrition programs for child care providers
- Resources through our lending library
- Information on state licensing and regulations
- Assisting you in developing your Health Care Plan and obtaining a MAT (Medication Administration Training) license or registration
WANT TO UPDATE YOUR PROGRAM INFORMATION?
- Review your own profile and let us know of any changes. Simply accept the disclaimer, enter your name or business name into the form and then click the Search button.
- Call or email us with updates or changes you would like us to make.
- Or... Click Here to fill out a complete update survey. It will go directly to the Council and we will update your records.
Click here to view the Training Catalog.
Would you like help improving your program?
Technical Assistance is available to all caregivers and professionals who work in the child care field. For more information, call the Council and ask for the Education Department.
Are you serving Infants and Toddlers?
The Long Island Infant Toddler Resource Center, funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, is here to support you and the youngest children in your program.
What we offer...
- On-site observation and assistance.
- Coaching for family, group, and center based programs.
- Assistance in planning and arranging your child care environment.
- Assistance in planning and implementing curriculum.
- Assistance developing a new infant or toddler program.
- Assistance working with a specific infant, toddler, staff person, or parent.
- Opportunities for professional development
- Assistance in planning personal professsional development.
- Infant Toddler Series Training, a series of workshops on topics relevant to the care and education of infants and toddlers
- Access to books, literature, and DVD/Videos addressing all aspects of Infant and Toddler education.
For information about The Long Island Infant Toddler Resource Center, please contact:
Check our Event Calendar frequently for community events.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We are located at:
60 Calvert Avenue
Commack, NY 11725
Phone: (631) 462-0303
Fax: (631) 462-1617